Saturday, November 22, 2008

DRAMA

Thumbelina has been having a rough couple of weeks. Oh who am I kidding? She has been having a rough life. She cries when we walk home from school because her feet are too tired. She cries 45 minutes after breakfast because her tummy is still hungry. She cried at Karate when they called her up for her tip test. She refused to go up today to get her new belt. But the kicker was when we got home.

She cried because she wanted her hair out. I asked her why, and she said, "My hair is hurting my feelings."

I don't even know how to respond to that.

3 comments:

Natalie B. said...

Oh, what a sad face! I hope things turn around for her.

Anonymous said...

That's what I feel like when I look in the mirror...my acne is hurting my feelings. Perhaps she needs a chocolate chip cookie! ;)

Laura said...

Oh my....but I have heard that those hairs can be so mean - they are like the emotional bullies of hte body, you know - just cause there are lots of them all in a little area - well, they think they are so cool (as in cool hair doo!) and they well, are just mean.

Hope her life picks up.

Any consolation - I am raising a drama diva too!