Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Squirt was not thrilled with the idea of sitting on this man's lap but she did really well considering her track record with strangers.
After naps, we went into the mountains and cut a tree. It isn't the best, most symmetrical tree but, since the snow was up to hubby's knees and Thumbelina and the boy were with him, this became the perfect tree!
Saturday was hubby's birthday, but we decided to put it off for a month and have a giant celebration with Me, Hubby and Munchkin in January once we are into our new house.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Why does wearing a school sweatshirt make Thumbelina seem so grown up?! Even though Munchkin is almost as tall as her.
Monday, December 6, 2010
This one would've been good if she'd only stayed in the frame.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? Happiness above all else
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Slurpees in light-up cups left by Santa. We set up one Santa present the night before and use special wrapping for the others. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast---if they can tear themselves away from the candy!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Enough money for date night with my husband every week.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We make a lot of homemade things. Advent calendar with special activities each night. Go see the lights at Temple Square. Spend as much time together as a family as we can.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Uno
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Decorate the day after Thanksgiving.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Visit the family in Washington. We are the only ones that don't live up there so it is fun to be able to spend time together.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Top three include a Wii, Xbox 360 with Kinect, and Your shape fitness evolved so hubby and I can hopefully lose some weight.