Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? Happiness above all else
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Slurpees in light-up cups left by Santa. We set up one Santa present the night before and use special wrapping for the others. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast---if they can tear themselves away from the candy!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Enough money for date night with my husband every week.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We make a lot of homemade things. Advent calendar with special activities each night. Go see the lights at Temple Square. Spend as much time together as a family as we can.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Uno
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Decorate the day after Thanksgiving.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Visit the family in Washington. We are the only ones that don't live up there so it is fun to be able to spend time together.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Top three include a Wii, Xbox 360 with Kinect, and Your shape fitness evolved so hubby and I can hopefully lose some weight.