Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The New Normal

Things are starting to get back to normal. And I can't be happier!
This morning, I threw up because my stomach was empty. Welcome back normal pregnancy throwing up!

Yesterday, I didn't take any pills because it was 11 am before I realized I hadn't, and I didn't feel too sick.

The kids are experts at entertaining themselves. Without any help from me, they left the TV off until after naps yesterday. But they are back to digging in the dirt. Also a lot of jumping on the beds.

They love to color with the 18 cent crayons and markers I bought before school started.
ET has been wanting to learn to tie his shoes. I showed him one time before school yesterday and he practiced all day. Sometimes he got it, sometimes he didn't--but he kept trying.

Then they took it outside while Munchkin ate Elmo's face.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for normal! Isn't it nice when the kids are a little older and can take care of themselves for more than less of the time?

shauna said...

So glad things are back to normal! Yah!

raising4boys said...

That's great things are looking up! Such a blessing that the kids are entertaining themselves when you need it the most.

If you want to play along...visit my blog because I'm boo-ing you!

Shaunee said...

Hopefully this will be the new normal! Good luck!