Sunday, June 21, 2009

Handmade Holiday

For Father's Day this year, we went homemade. There are so many tutorials online you can figure out how to do anything yourself. I worked with the kids and this is what we came up with:
What would Father's Day be without a tie of some sort. Here is our tie banner, modified from this tutorial. We used clothespins glued on the back so we can reuse it.
A scratch off card from this tutorial.

A wordle for Dad to hang at his office with pictures of the kids. I can't find where I saw it. Sorry whoever came up with the idea.

Since the kids have their own aprons, they decided Dad needed his own apron. Now, I am the only one without an apron. Totally my own design and idea.

And of course, for the grill master, burgers and fries for dessert, tutorial and template here.

I have gotten so much sewing and crafting done this weekend. I will post those projects tomorrow. For today, Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Very Cute! All of it!

Thelissa