Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First of all, I'm Crazy!

Here's what I did this weekend:

Bum-ruffle onesies for Squirt. Here is her 4th of July one.
Thumbelina is very into Fancy Nancy and requests the book every night and several times during the day. So we decided to "fancy" up her room a little...since she has to share it with a boy. Now she has her very own fancy curtain on her bed.
Munchkin's 4th of July outfit. I made the skirt and painted the shirt.
Here is ET's slightly more manly version. Thumbelina's shirt is done but I have yet to do her skirt.
Everytime a project turns out like the vision, I think I can do anything! I am trying to alter a pattern to make me a dress...well, a jumper really because sleeves still scare the junk out of me.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Very nice work. Munchkin looks so much like the old pictures of you. Can't wait to see the family in August.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Very cute bum ruffles! Nice job!