Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DONE!

We started potty training Munchkin last Tuesday. Exactly one week later, we are done!

She got #1 down within three days. Saturday, she had one accident. Sunday, she stayed in the same pair of underwear all day. Then, she didn't poop for three days. We were worried she was holding it and going to explode. I was just hoping it would happen when hubby was home. :)

Last night, Munchkin came out of the bathroom and said, "Mom, I went poo-poo in the potty!" So we went to see. We dumped and flushed. And Munchkin danced out of the bathroom singing, "Now I get 5 candies."

Today was a repeat. #1 and #2 in the potty all day long. I told her she can have her new stroller on Friday. She has been dry every day for naps this week and even dry one time (at least) at night.

Now I just have to find somewhere to store 2 packages of size 5 diapers until Squirt is ready for them in about 2 years.

Here is a little video of her motivation:

No comments: