Friday, January 23, 2009

Jinxed

I knew I shouldn't have done it. I mean it hadn't been done in months, so why now?

It wasn't even a really conscious decision. It just sorta happened.

There I was. An empty hamper, an empty washer, and the final load in the dryer. Heck, I was even considering folding the clean laundry.

I should have realized it was too tempting for fate. I mean, how could fate not respond to this?!

And then, fate came through. Right as she always does...

puke

A full hamper. A full washer. And the cycle begins again.

3 comments:

Shaunee said...

I'm startin' to wonder if there is something in the air at your house with all that puke. I too had that refreshing feeling this morning as I put my last load into the washer. Now, when it gets folded and put away is another story...

Anonymous said...

Ah, crap! It's like mopping the floor. The day you mop, is the day everything sticky seems to fall on it!

Thelissa said...

I'm just glad to hear that I'm not the only one with full hampers and clean clothes not folded yet. I can never get caught up with that! Sorry to hear about the pukies!