Monday, February 23, 2009

2 Years

I have been blogging for 2 years.

Munchkin was 6 weeks old when I started.

I didn't tell anyone but my sister about it for a long time.

Since then, I have met a lot of new blog friends, and kept up with real life friends and family.

My husband gave my blog address to his coworkers without telling me.

Some months I have posted a lot, some months a little.

This is my life, and for the last two years at least, it has been somewhat documented.

...sometimes mostly with pictures...of the kids anyway.

So then:
And now:


6 comments:

Shaunee said...

Congrats! That is quite a milestone. I love checking up and seeing how things are going!

Ashley Dudley said...

haha I'm sorry I stalk you, but it always makes me smile while i'm at work ( my other job) maybe someday the 4 of us can actually go out or soetehing Jason is a hoot! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at Munchkin!! It's amazing how fast time moves! Some days I have considered keeping a secret blog and having only the "special" ones invited! :)

Unknown said...

Your kids have changed so much. Congrats on two years of blogging bliss.

lauralquinton said...

did you know that you can have your blog printed into a book (and fairly resonably priced). Ask stacy for the website because I can't remember what she told me. I'm thinking of doing it and considering it my journal. LOL. ;)

Stacy Wilson said...

hey, if you are interested you can go to www.blurb.com and you can import you blog into a book. It lays it out with the post and pictures. they are pretty cool and resonable priced.