Saturday, July 11, 2009

Grandmas

We are so lucky that our kids have such good grandmas (and grandpas.)

Not only are they great but they also have birthdays right next to each other. My mom's is the 8th and hubby's mom's is the 9th. Easy to remember, right?

So why am I just now getting around to this?

Because my laundry is done and my dishes are caught up. My floors are vacuumed and my bathrooms are clean.

That's right. I have neglected to mention my moms because I am finally back in the swing of doing my daily chores...and apparently I can only focus on one thing at a time.

So only two and three days late--Happy Birthday to the great Moms and Grandmas. We can't wait to see you in August!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for caught up house chores! (there are few things in life that are better).