Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Four-Legged-Horse-Like

Hubby's work has a lot of land around it. So they have animals there. I think these are mules...or donkeys...or horse-things. They used to have a couple of long-horn cattle. They keep the animals in the field by the sales offices. Hubby works at the plant now--which is just down the road a bit, so we don't go to the sales offices anymore. On saturday, hubby had to fix an overloaded truck so I took the kids to feed the ducks (at Flowserve) and when we ran out of bread, to see the mules (?) at the offices. Squirt had never been there to see them before.





Right after this picture, Munchkin yelled, "MOM! I touched it!"

They had fun watching and petting them. And, as with the ducks, Squirt screamed when it was time to go: "NO! A play with the horse!"

4 comments:

The Rose Family said...

Hey Erin-- i blog-surf from your list on your side bar, but the font color is making my eyeballs wig out. can u change it? No rush or anything. Thanks! :) PS- Ru loves the horses/mules/donkeys in the pictures!

The Rose Family said...

thanks-- I felt stupid for asking, but it's much easier to stalk your blogs now!!

Did I mention that my husband is gone for a month, so I will be blog stalking A LOT!!?

Anonymous said...

How fun! And nice that his work has so much exciting things to do around there.

Anonymous said...

Erin, I just saw your Plastic Cup Sun Catcher on Delia Creates Color My Summer Contest and I must say that it is AWESOME! I would really love to feature this project on my blog. Did you post a tutorial on this or could you? I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to share this with my readers. I was unable to locate an email for you so I hope it's okay that I'm posting this as a comment. If you are interested, please let me know.

Jessica
http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com
myworldmadebyhand@gmail.com