Monday, July 26, 2010

Too Hot To Blog

Our swamp cooler is broken. It is sooooooo HOT! So we've been spending lots of time in the sprinklers.
Hot enough for two water cups:
Curly sue hair. I love this because I can have a whole day (or two) of bunnies (mini buns all over her head) and then curly poof for a day.
The kids keep kidnapping Squirt to the playroom. You can't really see but the boy built her a couch cushion fort---just for her! She likes it down there for a while which is nice because I can get some things done without her "help"---like sweeping the floor and loading the dishwasher.

The boy told me he doesn't want to get married because he doesn't "really like kissing." I didn't bother telling him that would change. I'll take it for now.
The other day we were walking home from the park and Thumbelina was tired. "Good thing it's only one more blog until we are home," she said. She meant block but it was so funny.
Munchkin is so funny. We went to an Owls game and she had Hubby's co-worker play her back like a piano and tickle her. Thanks Kim! Now she is Munchkin's new best friend.
Squirt is a walking fool! You can always tell when she's tired because she falls a lot more. But she hardly ever crawls anymore. If she falls, she just gets back up and starts walking again.
Hubby is short a guy at work this week so we might get to see him on Saturday.
The guy is supposed to come and fix the swamp cooler today. So maybe we won't die. The guy came on Friday and figured out what was wrong but couldn't get new parts because of Pioneer Day. He asked if we would be okay until Monday. Then he said if we died, he would get someone to break the door down so he could fix it so the next people wouldn't die. What a great guy! I am trying to make meals that don't require the oven, so we don't melt. NEED MORE ICE CREAM!!!
I'll be back later with a great video of Squirt.

1 comment:

The Rose Family said...

Hey Erin. Remember when it was snowing in May and you were so cold and mad at the weather? Funny huh? TOo bad I'm across teh globe and you can't hit me! Ha ha ha. Seriously, I'd die without a/c out here. We'd have to live in the air conditioned malls. Such a sacrifice!