We learned a lot of things yesterday.
1. Having a baby will wipe out your flex card account--bye bye tax free money!
2. What was a cold on a 6 year old, can become pneumonia in a 2 and a half year old.
3. You can keep 4 kids generally happy and distracted for 2 hours at the doctor's office.
4. Promising them stickers and dinner at Costco isn't always enough.
5. 6 year old, 5 year old and 2.5 year old knock-knock jokes rarely make sense.
6. Only my 6 year old gets Simon Says.
7. The nebulizer medicine can whack out a 2 year old.
8. The nebulizer makes "clouds" of medicine.
9. Having insurance is such a blessing.
10. There is a man who will drop off a nebulizer machine to your house.
11. X-rays still take forever.
(Munchkin has pneumonia. Not very severe. Antibiotics and steroids for 5 days and nebulizer breathing treatments. She is very close to her old crazy self today.)