Friday, May 8, 2009

Sick of It

Anyone else sick of all of my 'I'm still pregnant' posts?

Me, too.

So a little update and no complaining.

I feel fine. Actually a little more comfortable than last week. Which makes me think she is settling in for the long haul. (Wait, was that complaining--ignore that.) I have contractions every night. Little contractions but enough to make me clean up my house --just in case. Hubby is disappointed every morning when he asks if we can go to the hospital yet, and the answer is negative. He really wants to get out of work, I think, and just take a nap. I have an appointment set up for Monday with the promise of a 'plan.' And they have assured me they won't let me go over 41 weeks. So at the very least, this pregnancy will be over come Thursday.

5 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

At least there is an end in sight for you!

Esther said...

Still sending labor thoughts your way!

Andrea said...

Kind of sick cosmic joke that you and my cousin are desperate to get baby out and I'm desperate to keep baby in! I hope you go soon.

Natalie B. said...

Come out baby!

Dial Family said...

Is it ever over? Congrats Erin!! I'm a little crazy though considering my dr. offered to get me going today but I had family in town and really didn't want to spend the weekend in the hospital for mothers' day. (Am I crazy or what?) Plus, Nate had to take off for SLC for a quick job and won't be back until tomorrow morning (UGH!! he better make it back...) Thus, I'm a little nutty for WANTING to keep this little papoose in.. Good luck with everything! Cute blog btw!!