Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lookit!

This is what we did today:

Can you see it?
How about now?

The Piercing Pagoda is gone!!! The tattooed and pierced guy who did Thumbelina and Munchkin wasn't there to take care of Squirt. So we went to Claire's. A pregnant lady came in to watch because she's having a girl and wanted to know how babies handled it. Squirt gave her quite a show. She screamed when the girl cleaned her ears, screamed when she dotted them, screamed when she pierced them. Then she found her thumb and all was right with the world again. Now she's happy as a clam...and asleep.

3 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

That is awesome. Another reason why I am jealous I didn't get a girl. But I wouldn't trade my baby Jett in for anything, I have saved a lot of money too. Girl things are just too cute!

Shaunee said...

I'm sure my girls wish you were their mom. I've told Paige she has to wait until she is 12 because I can hardly handle tears. But, little Squirt looks so cute and girlie!

Melissa Snyder said...

I love the little piercing of the ears. If only I had a baby girl to dress up. She sure is cute.